NSSavePanel test file fails to build

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: NSSavePanel test file fails to build
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 15:52:58 +0100

Hi,

I was just trying to run the AppKit test suite. The result is:

--- Running tests in gui/NSBezierPath ---
--- Running tests in gui/NSCell ---
--- Running tests in gui/NSEvent ---
--- Running tests in gui/NSParagraphStyle ---
--- Running tests in gui/NSPasteboard ---
--- Running tests in gui/NSPopUpButton ---
--- Running tests in gui/NSPrintInfo ---
--- Running tests in gui/NSSavePanel ---

gui/NSSavePanel/setDelegate_reload.m:
Failed build:
--- Running tests in gui/NSSliderCell ---
--- Running tests in gui/NSView ---
--- Running tests in gui/TextSystem ---

    853 Passed tests
      3 Dashed hopes
      1 Failed build

I don't understand why setDelegate_reload.m isn't built. I tried to cd into
gui/NSSavePanel/ and type 'make' here, but it then complains about not being
able to find Testing.h.
I tried the same in the NSBezierPath directory directory, and I got a similar
error about ObjectTesting.h missing.

Is my approach correct to build a single test directory? I looked for some
documentation about the TestFramework, but I couldn't find any in GNUstep Make…
May be I looked at the wrong place.

Cheers,
Quentin.