Re: CoreBase toll-free bridging

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: Re: CoreBase toll-free bridging
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:15:56 +0800

I think I scored one on suggesting implementing CF in ObjC here. :)

There are very few iOS code available out there, so it is very difficult to
hack into that.

By the way, I do have an paid Apple iOS Developer account so maybe I can verify
something for you? Maybe check iPhone's CF framework's symbol import?

在 2013-3-15,上午8:19,Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <address@hidden> 写道: