Re: Sum up of current failures

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Sum up of current failures
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:03:10 +0100

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:
On 22 Mar 2013, at 13:24, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
How can I run a specific test, so that I can test NSCalendar and NSXMLNode ?
gnustep-tests --help

will tell you how to run tests, along with various useful options (I
particularly like --debug ... runs gdb with breakpoints set immediately before
failed tests)

I checked the XML tests on OpenBSD and they pass. Thus strangely they only fail on NetBSD.

Still, the hangs and the failures should be looked into before a release? What information can I give you for debugging, except ther esults which aren't very explicative?

Riccardo