Re: [RFC] Cambridge Hackathon

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: [RFC] Cambridge Hackathon
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 21:41:21 +0100

I am also potentially interested in attending the hackathon, although it
remains to be seen if I am able to attend. It is possible that I know this only
a very short time before the event. For accommodation I wouldn't need much, I
have a sleeping bag and a sleeping pad so some space on the floor somewhere
would be sufficient for me.

cheers,

        Lars