Re: GModel support

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: Re: GModel support
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 15:48:14 +0800

Um, I think my project, a partly open-source social aggregation software,
WebFusion, will have a Linux version that is a direct port (as in almost 100%
code reused) from the Mac version. Hence it will not be the last known
application.

You can check out my GitHub for this project:
https://github.com/xcvista/WebFusion (data structure and logic) and
https://github.com/xcvista/FusionKit (Partly deprecated - the user interface
will be reused.)

在 2013-4-13,下午3:44,Riccardo Mottola <address@hidden> 写道: