Re: Gorm, NSCollectionView

From: forumer
Subject: Re: Gorm, NSCollectionView
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 17:13:16 +0200

Le 13.04.2013 16:44, Gregory Casamento a écrit :
Fred,

 I will be working on getting those files merged this weekend for the
new classes.  I was very busy last week.  Ill advise as to my
progress.

Ok thanks.

I also have some questions about debugging and gdb, is there any way of inspecting objc objects ? I am using Nemiver after having tested, emacs, ddd, kgdb without any success but now I would like to see the content of a NSString or to see how many items are inside an array or a dictionary. Is there any debugger allowing to do that ? Can Xcode debug gnustep binaries and display more info than the default gdb ? Would it be possible by doing some low level stuff to read the content of a NSString or do you think there is a better option ?

Thanks