Xib parser targeting .net

From: forumer
Subject: Xib parser targeting .net
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 14:16:53 +0200

Hi,

I just wanted to say that I have started a project to view and maybe later edit ui interfaces built with Xcode (or Gorm) and using the Xib format. This won't be of any interest for you because the goal is to integrate it inside Visual studio BUT the more I implement the more I need to do it cleanly and sometimes I am looking at GNUstep or Cocotron implementation
especially for the meaning of the different flags.
The parser (in alpha stage) is provided in a LGPL2 license here : https://github.com/smartmobili/CocoaBuilder

Regards