Re: GNUstep on OSX

From: Ibadinov Marat
Subject: Re: GNUstep on OSX
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 00:33:20 +0300

On Apr 12, 2013, at 11:10 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

I am very much impressed by what you have done. I really would like to merge back as much of your changes as possible. Please fill out the copyright assignment.
Is there a way I can easily see the diff to the current GNustep master branch, or rather to the state when you last merged from? I think many of the gui changes will be small enough to go without copyright assignment.

Sent a request to address@hidden awaiting response.

Here is the diff (most recent upstream merge):
https://github.com/Ibadinov/gnustep-gui/compare/e45644b3f...master

The problem is the changes also include corrections corresponding to the changes made in Foundation implementation,
e.g. changed ABI of GSToUnicode(), or removed -[NSKeyedUnarchiver replaceObject:withObject:] which resides in gnustep-base now.