Re: [RFC] Cambridge Hackathon

From: Niels Grewe
Subject: Re: [RFC] Cambridge Hackathon
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 12:57:52 +0200

Hi David,

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 08:58:15AM +0100, David Chisnall wrote:
> How does the first  half of the first week in July sound (1-3rd, Monday,
> Tuesday Wednesday).  I can try to find accommodation for people for then, and
> optionally for the weekend before if people want to hang around then.

1--3rd July is also fine for me. My tentative plan is to arrive on
Saturday and to spend a few more days in the UK after the hackathon, so
if you could find room for three people (me + wife + kid) between
Saturday and Thursday, that would be pretty great. (should it prove
difficult, I'm also happy to organise that myself...)

Cheers,

Niels