Re: Missing Classes in GNUstep version of AppKit (gui) as of OS 10.8

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Missing Classes in GNUstep version of AppKit (gui) as of OS 10.8
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 09:19:39 +0200

Hi Greg,

I wonder where NSTextTable is, a class which we miss since 10.4 and which would be of high use to bring SWK on GNUstep on par with Cocoa for example.

I never used any of these classes, some seem very specific. THere is no use for us to have a QuickDraw view, we don't support QuickDraw, it would fall in to the "DPS" category.

Some classes we miss since long: for example, NSDatePicker doesn't seem a class I can't live without, but it exists since 10.4 :)

Did you do the comparison with a script or manually? I'd like to know how we are against 10.3/10.4

Method comparison is of course more interesting. Anyway, it is a start!

Thanks,
 Riccardo