Patch to configure.ac for crosscompiling; other fixes

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Patch to configure.ac for crosscompiling; other fixes
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 10:46:35 +0200

Hi,

I grabbed some more time to play with cross compiling gnustep-base to Android. I've decided that an update to configure.ac is needed, so I added a new property to cross.config and modified configure.ac to use it.

The new property tells gnustep-base to recognize that an Objective-C 2.0 compiler is available. It defaults to zero, but for Android, I'm setting it to one, because libobjc2 is in use.

I didn't run autoreconf because it'd be preferable if someone reviewed what I did and committed an updated "configure" instead of me.

I have also patched configure.ac and GSLocale.m to handle nonexistent fields in "struct lconv".

Hopefully I didn't break any platform. If I did, whoops -- sorry. :-)

--
Ivan Vučica - address@hidden