Re: [RFC] Cambridge Hackathon

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: [RFC] Cambridge Hackathon
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 21:28:20 +0200

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 3:58 AM, David Chisnall <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes, the final dates are the 1-3rd of July, optionally arriving on the preceding weekend.  If anyone is planning on attending and is not already on my list, please let me know which dates you will need accommodation for.  We have a set of college rooms available for £56+VAT/night each (£66/night if you want to fit two people in them).

To keep everyone up to date, I am still looking for a local sponsorship here in Zagreb for the trip (I didn't get feedback from my university yet, for example). The prospects don't look too good, though.

If things don't work out and a GNUstep-friendly company is willing to sponsor cca EUR 150-200 (or less, if I manage to cover a part of the costs) for the round trip, just send me an email.
--
Ivan Vučica - address@hidden