Re: 32-bit issue

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: 32-bit issue
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 14:10:10 +0200

Hi,

On 05/21/13 11:41, Chan Maxthon wrote:
> I still have an old server that does not run 64-bit OS. However unit tests
> tend to be very problematic on the older 32-bit platform, even though the OS
> itself is modern enough (Ubuntu 13.04, Linux 3.8) Can anyone figure out why?

perhaps you should explain your issues? I run gnustep as a desktop on
several 32bit system daily. two laptops and my workstation. Thus GS
works perfectly there.

Perhaps in your tests you are comparing certain values which are not
unique? or you have other problems? Did you fail to update your code to
update to the proper constants? Just guessing of course.

Riccardo