Re: GNUstep on OSX

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUstep on OSX
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 00:59:55 +0200

On 29.05.2013 14:21, Ibadinov Marat wrote:
Hi,

Copyright assignment process is over now. I've merged upstream changes and
created patches.

The problem is that Savannah has inadequate limit for patch size:
“Note: upload size limit is set to 16384 kB, after insertion of the required
escape characters”

So i placed them on github: https://github.com/Ibadinov/gnustep-patches
Zip-ball can be downloaded from here:
https://github.com/Ibadinov/gnustep-patches/archive/master.zip

I had a short look at the gui part of the patches and most of it seems to make sense. To apply that it really would help to split up the patch into three, still rather big, parts.

- One would include all the CGFloat, NSInteger changes. These should be mostly uncontroversial.

- The second one would include the XCode stuff and what ever is needed to compile gui on a Mac. Again nothing controversial here.

- And the last one would include all the rest, the stuff that is currently hidden by the huge amount of trivial other changes (I have only seen the tiff changes that clearly belong into this part). This one will require closer inspection, but hopefully it will be of a small size.

Thank you again for this patch. I love to see it going into GNUstep.