Re: Gorm and nib format

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Gorm and nib format
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 15:30:02 -0400

Gorm doesn't understand nibs beyond 10.5's nib format.  Beyond this nibs are,
primarily, compiled resources.   They don't contain the necessary information
to reconstruct and edit them in Gorm.

The designable.nib file is basically a XIB in the first place.   So completing
the xib support in Gorm will be best in any case to make this work.

It's worth mentioning that XIB support works in GNUstep itself.

Gregory Casamento
address@hidden
Open Logic Corporation, President/CEO
GNUstep Lead Developer