Re: __NSCF** classes and libobjc2 dependency on C++ runtime

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: __NSCF** classes and libobjc2 dependency on C++ runtime
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 15:03:50 -0600

On Jun 4, 2013, at 2:57 PM, Ivan Vučica wrote:

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 10:40 PM, Luboš Doležel <address@hidden> wrote:

With that being said, what are the conditions for getting commit access to GNUstep's repo? I'd like to push my work on TFB into upstream, so that no work would go to waste.

Given the current state of TFB in CoreBase, I suppose I certainly wouldn't break anything ;-)

Assign copyright to FSF by contacting address@hidden:

Then, I think Gregory can give you commit rights. You might want to have Stefan going through the CoreBase patches...

I made almost the same replay.  But, definitely yes, it's nice to consult with the maintainer/main developer for the library before making any commits.

Adam