libobjc2 C++11 compatibility fix.

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: libobjc2 C++11 compatibility fix.
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 07:50:02 +0800

Here is a small patch I made so that libobjc2 can be built on environments
where -std=c++11 presents in CXXFLAGS.

The last time when I built libobjc2 linking against libsupc++ with clang SVN
(itself is built with C++11 enabled, together with lldb and linked against
libc++) enabling C++11, I hit some issues and fixed with a fix like this. Now I
publish this patch.

My release of this patch is public domain software.