Re: troubles compiling libobjc2

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: troubles compiling libobjc2
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:43:56 +0100

Hmm, it sounds like you've got LLVM incorrectly installed.  It's finding the
LLVMConfig.cmake file, but not one of the files that it refers to.  I'll try to
make this a bit more robust: previously I'd only considered the cases where you
had LLVM's cmake stuff installed or didn't have it installed, not the case
where you had half of it installed.

David