Actually I sort of have a fix there. Check out the list history and I should have a "libobjc2 cxx11 fix" patch that will make it work. Also, don't put libsupc++ in LDFLAGS or the library will be screwed (depend on libc++)
I will set up Debian/kFreeBSD to test that platform out.
Sent from my iPhone
Well I realized the new failure in trying to build libobjc was coming from the Test directory and I had disabled the Test option the first time I used cmake. So that explains why this problem didn't surface the first time.
But I'm left with the first problem reported. That -base won't link with the libobjc.so.4.6. Even when -lsup++ is added to the link options.