Re: WWDC 2013: Apple disclosed their pointer tagging implementation.

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: Re: WWDC 2013: Apple disclosed their pointer tagging implementation.
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 04:35:25 +0800

Dropping my two cents since you brought it up: is it possible to (partly) reuse CFLite for something that CB is still missing?

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013年6月16日, at 2:26, Stanislav Yaglo <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi. My two cents:

The implementation of tagged pointers has been *publicly available* for a long time in the CFLite source code from the Apple's Open Source website.

So, it is not something new, and the fact that there was a session with two minute talk about it at WWDC does not mean it became covered by the NDA instantly.

Relax, people.