Re: Base BFD support: limit GPL spreading?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Base BFD support: limit GPL spreading?
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 06:52:00 -0400

Effectively option #2 violates the GPL anyway since, if it's an integral part
of the app and loaded as a bundle, it's still *required* by the app.   It's a
legal gray area.

I would recommend you go for option #1 and use lldb.

This list is not really the place to ask for legal advice such as this as none
of us are lawyers.

Gregory Casamento
address@hidden
Open Logic Corporation, President/CEO