Re: Cross-develop GNUstep apps in OS X (Was: Base BFD support: limit GPL

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: Re: Cross-develop GNUstep apps in OS X (Was: Base BFD support: limit GPL spreading?)
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 20:20:19 +0800

I will build a toolchain based on my Ubuntu installation for Xcode 5:

* Whatever version of basic system libraries copied from Ubuntu 13.04 as of now
* LLVM libraries, 3.3 final with aggressive LTO on
* GNUstep libraries, based on SVN that is like several weeks old
* clang and binutils on OS X targeting 64-bit Linux with gold,
* Templates based on OS X templates
* SenTestingKit
* and maybe network-backed LLDB remote debugging

Sent from my iPhone