Re: Cross-develop GNUstep apps in OS X (Was: Base BFD support: limit GPL

From: Chan Maxthon
Subject: Re: Cross-develop GNUstep apps in OS X (Was: Base BFD support: limit GPL spreading?)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:45:18 +0800

Mark 1 solved by someone else - there is an existing distribution of Linux-targeting tool chain for OS X. I am using it out of the box. Sadly it uses GCC so I need a cross-compiling clang. I do have clang 3.3 source code and building one targeting Linux amd64 should be trivial. I think the biggest issue will be actually writing those pesky Xcode property lists.

Things I picked up:
binutils 2.23.2
gcc 4.8.0 (unused)
glibc 2.11.1
clang 3.3

发自我的 iPad

在 2013-6-17,7:47,Maxthon Chan <address@hidden> 写道:

I will try. Although I got to get ext4fuse work on my OS X 10.9 so that I can extract the required files...