Re: Another simple reversing of OS X Foundation and CoreFoundation

From: forumer
Subject: Re: Another simple reversing of OS X Foundation and CoreFoundation
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:05:02 +0200

Why do you want to transform GNUstep into something else ?
Why do you want to implement exactly the same way it's done by Apple ?
Maybe you are excited to discover technical details and I completely understand that but
your discoveries won't be implemented.
What you are trying to do I have already followed that path by trying to implement CoreGraphics using reverse engineering and CFLite and it was fun to do but at the end it was useless for
legal reasons among other things.
I should have participated to GNUstep instead of loosing too much time on this project.