Re: Another simple reversing of OS X Foundation and CoreFoundation

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: Re: Another simple reversing of OS X Foundation and CoreFoundation
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:18:18 +0800

Given that:

1) Apple did not patent Cocoa and/or their implementation of CoreFoundation, and
2) GNUstep contains no Apple code

We will be good, as Apple have no reason to drag us into trouble. We are not
infringing any IP at all if that two conditions is met.

Just look at Mono which is a binary-compatible reimplementation of Microsoft
.net and they did not complain (and even eventually advertising it to some
extent).

Sent from my iPhone