Re: Another simple reversing of OS X Foundation and CoreFoundation

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: Re: Another simple reversing of OS X Foundation and CoreFoundation
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:14:43 +0800

I am not sure what you mean, but here is what I am expecting from all this:

For all documented interfaces GNUstep and Apple have in common, given all documented possible sets of input, both interfaces should emit the same result with the same side effect, not regarding how it is implemented.

I used to have a lot of issues porting an existing OS X CLI app to Linux but it never worked. That is why I am sort if "whining" here.

Sent from my iPhone