Re: gnustep-gui and blocks support

From: Luboš Doležel
Subject: Re: gnustep-gui and blocks support
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:08:53 +0200

Oops, the patch obviously disregards the window argument, it should instead use

[NSApp runModalForWindow: self
        relativeToWindow: window]

Luboš

On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:05:48 +0200, Luboš Doležel wrote:
Hi,

awesome!

So is the attached patch OK? (Not sure why a method like this exists
at all, but hey.)

Lubos

On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:22:36 +0100, David Chisnall wrote:
Hi Lubos,

Take a look in -base.  I wrote some support stuff that makes this
easy.  There's a macro for declaring block types and another for
invoking them.  These work with clang and gcc (you can only create
blocks with clang, but you can call them via the macros).  It's
recommended to build -base with clang if you want to use blocks, or
you'll end up with the runtime detecting type mismatches on selectors,
but it will still work if you compile it with gcc.

David