Gorm : Xib loading doesn't respect size

From: forumer
Subject: Gorm : Xib loading doesn't respect size
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 13:41:15 +0200

Hi,

I am working a bit with Gorm these days and I have found some bugs but the most annoying to me is
it doesn't respect the size.
I took 3 screenshots of a sample xib, one with XCode on Mac and the two others with Gorm respectively on linux and windows and I have merged the result here : http://www.smartmobili.com/downloads/Xib_comparison.png This xib is a simple Panel with a size of 276x378 and on MacOS the height of the window frame is 16 px
so at the end I get a picture of 276x394.
BUT on other platforms the height of the window frame is different...