Problems with conversion coordinates

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Problems with conversion coordinates
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 01:10:12 -0600

I found a problem with -convertScreenToBase: in NSWindow. This is related with
the problem I have with some in-window menus. This method not always use the
current
frame of the window. Sometimes use a previous value of the frame. This
occurs when NSMenuView call -mouseLocationOutsideOfEventStream.
I uploaded a video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkZBu8w3QOg

First I show the problem with Ink. Then I run Ink in a shell to display some
messages
I added on NSWindow, methods -setFrame:display: and -convertScreenToBase.
And in -changeWindowHeight at GSWindowDecorationView.

At first window that Ink show, all is OK. All methods use the same frame.
But in the second window, only -changeWindowHeight and -setFrame.display:
uses the correct frame. -convertScreenToBase use the correct frame only the
first
time, after this use the previous value. And this occurs with all windows that
you
open later. Of course, move or resize the window solves the problem. But this
isn't
the idea.

What can cause this problem?

This is with SVN and using Cairo with Glx enabled.

Germán.