Re: GNUstep WebServices in iOS app?

From: Niels Grewe
Subject: Re: GNUstep WebServices in iOS app?
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:51:57 +0000

Am 24.06.2013 um 18:08 schrieb Doug Warren <address@hidden>:

> While I'm not qualified to discuss licensing issues, iOS does support
> frameworks and dylibs.  It's still bundled into the IPA however.

Yes, of course, iOS is perfectly capable of dynamic linking, but it's not
exposed for developers to use. Xcode doesn't support creating iOS frameworks
out of the box and I have been told that using your own (as opposed to
system-provided) dynamic libraries will get you a rejection from the App Store.
If that's not the case, please point me to the correct resource, because I'd be
very much interested in that.

Cheers,

Niels