Re: NSClassSwapper leaving dangling pointers?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: NSClassSwapper leaving dangling pointers?
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 07:36:58 -0400

Fred,

NSClassSwapper is only unarchives for those objects which have custom class object replacements.  So it should only replace the cells of those objects not for all objects in the archive.

As far as the menu item using itself as a target that I am not sure of.  I remember seeing this myself.  I'll investigate further and see if I can determine why.

GC