NetBSD - failed test

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: NetBSD - failed test
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 02:10:11 +0200

Hi,

On NetBSD 6.1, x86-32, clang, libobjc2 that is I'd say a very up-to-date
and standard machine (except that ICU is not present), I get a lot of
failed tests (18+3 ?). Most seem network related.

That doesn' t look too nice, I don't know how an equivalent linux
machine fares though.

Riccardo

6201 Passed tests
  18 Failed files
  11 Skipped sets
   5 Dashed hopes
   3 Failed tests

base/NSStream/memandfile_2.m:
Failed file:     memandfile_2.m aborted without running all tests!

base/NSStream/pipe.m:
Failed file:     pipe.m aborted without running all tests!

base/NSStream/socket.m:
Failed file:     socket.m aborted without running all tests!

base/NSStream/socket_cs.m:
Failed file:     socket_cs.m aborted without running all tests!

base/NSTimeZone/use.m:
Failed test:     use.m:57 ... can calculate next DST transition

base/NSURL/basic.m:
Failed file:     basic.m aborted without running all tests!

base/NSURL/test00.m:
Failed file:     test00.m aborted without running all tests!

base/NSURL/test01.m:
Failed file:     test01.m aborted without running all tests!
--- Running tests in base/NSURLConnection ---

base/NSURLConnection/basic.m:
Failed file:     basic.m aborted without running all tests!
--- Running tests in base/NSURLHandle ---

base/NSURLHandle/test01.m:
Failed file:     test01.m aborted without running all tests!