Re: NetBSD - failed test

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: NetBSD - failed test
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 10:51:53 +0200

Hi,

David Wetzel wrote:
Hi Guys,

did you look at this?

http://www.gnustep.org/developers/testfarm.html

that is a NetBSD 6.1 box that I am providing to the GNUstep project to do
automated builds.

You fail more tests than me! Is this a challenge? I can't download the log, is this the whole test suite together? For me base has 6000 tests, you run 8600 tests. It would be good to have base and gui separate.

I'm concentrating on base right now, GUI totally fails for me to run, as I have posted separately, but no one had an idea on how to fix it.

I am trying to compile on sparc64 solaris 8 & 10, I am able to compile only with dirty tricks, the configure scripts detect things wrongly or fail.

Riccardo