Re: NSButtonImageSource weird code

From: Vincent R.
Subject: Re: NSButtonImageSource weird code
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 22:08:25 +0200

Le 10.07.2013 21:43, Gregory Casamento a écrit :
Have you made the change you suggest and tested it?

No I just LOOKED at the source code and I found it "weird".
I am not even saying that it doesn't work, not tested anything.
If you are not shocked by the line it means there is nothing.
Oh I think I understand why I find it weird it's because the key is not yet assigned before the call of setObject, the setObject will assign the sources->imageName (don't know if it's clear ...)
Sorry for the noise ->[]