Re: GNUstep don't load images of current theme.

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: GNUstep don't load images of current theme.
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 23:08:08 -0600

On 2013-07-15 11:10:50 -0600 Eric Wasylishen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hey Riccardo,
> Quentin reworked gui's code for handling theme images during the hackathon,
> to make the process for creating new themes saner. (we fixed the problem
> where themes had to provide each image under several names, e.g.
> common_SwitchOff and and NSSwitchOff)  This may have broken existing
> themes, though. Iirc we didn't yet properly announce the changes on the
> mailing list because there were a few other things we wanted to clean up
> (e.g. adding support for specifying colors in HTML notation).
>
> I helped a bit too so I can probably take a look at neos and see what needs
> to be updated.

As far as I can see in -imageNamed: and _pathForImageNamed:. This search
the image first at system and only if don't found an image, search at the theme.
However, there are some code I don't understand, for example:

+ (NSString *) _pathForImageNamed: (NSString *)aName
{
  NSString      *realName = aName;

  if (nil == realName)
    {