Re: New release of the gnustep-base library … plea se test trunk

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: New release of the gnustep-base library … plea se test trunk
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:45:20 +0200

Hi Doug,

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Doug Warren <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm running gnustep-corebase and gnustep-base on Android based somewhat on your patches and somewhat on my own work.  Porting a rather large iOS app at the moment and writing GTest cases for where I run into problem between the runtimes.  I'll be starting some new threads on at least two of those a bit later today.

Great to hear! Is your work easily upstreamable?

--
Ivan Vučica
address@hidden