Re: GNUstep don't load images of current theme.

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep don't load images of current theme.
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:07:40 +0200

Hi Quentin,

Quentin Mathé wrote:
Hi,

Le 20 juil. 2013 à 16:26, Riccardo Mottola a écrit :
Thematic is just a thin layer above GSTheme and the theme bundle format is easy
to edit directly (color lists put aside), so I don't see why Thematic should be
used all the time.
Just a rpeferred way to do things, by no means the only way. Also, especially with code-based themes one may want to mix stuff.

Color customization needs some serious improvements, I agree.
I will have a look at my theme which is currently just a color-scheme from the old color-schemes and report my needs separately from this thread, so we may discuss them.
I just fixed the missing theme image bug you reported with r36916. I also did
some extensive testing using Thematic, Gorm and the following themes from GAP:
Neos, Sleek and ThinkDark. If you observe any other bugs, let me know about
them.
They load fine, i checked and all images seem to be loaded, the themes display as complete (well.. for how compelte they are, but that's different...). Perfect!

Now whough another issue appeard, which i fear is related: Thematic doesn't load themes anymore. It will jut tell:

Unable to load theme into work area from /home/multix/gnustep-src/gap/bundles/themes/Neos.theme

with any theme I tried. I looked for exceptions, but none. It comes from ThemeDocument.m:539

This appears unrelated though with your changes. Very strange, doesn't it? And it worked...

Riccardo