Thematic doesn't load themes (Was: Re: GNUstep don't load images of curr

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Thematic doesn't load themes (Was: Re: GNUstep don't load images of current theme.)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 23:31:08 +0200

Hi,

the topic changes here, since theme loading works in GS now, the problem is Thematic which may be unrelated.

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 23:17:02 +0200, Quentin Mathé <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm going to update my GNUstep core installation and see if I can reproduce the issue.

I managed to reproduce the same issue by updating GNUstep Base to the latest revision, but I haven't yet figured out where the problem comes from. I have just tried to recompile Base without some recent NSFileManager.m changes that dates back from the end of June, but this doesn't seem to solve the issue.

Very interesting. Since I have it consistently failing on my OpenBSD laptop, yet it appears to work on my FreeBSD one. Both gave gcc 4.2 and are similarly configured. That is very strange!

Perhaps Richard himself can shed some light here?

Tomorrow I will run the tests stuie on the incriminated machine.

Riccardo