Re: Looking for gnustep manual, english version

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Looking for gnustep manual, english version
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 23:35:21 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 21:20:09 +0200, Germán Arias <address@hidden> wrote:

There isn't an English version. Because (I think) my english isn't enough to
write large documents. But there are other documents on english, see:

http://www.nongnu.org/gstutorial/
http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/
http://www.roard.com/docs/cookbook/

These don't cover ProjectCenter. But you can learn a lot.

Well, PC isn't that a complex beast, also because it lacks quite some features! They will be added :)

however as listed on the PC page, http://www.gnustep.org/experience/ProjectCenter.html

you might have a look at an updated version of Pierre-Yves' Tutorial I did some time ago:
http://www.gnustep.org/experience/PierresDevTutorial/index.html

Riccardo