Re: NIB loader: custom views don't draw themselves

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: NIB loader: custom views don't draw themselves
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 04:02:10 -0400

I'm not certain.  I'm currently trying to build Darling with the latest GNUstep
in order to test.

My current hypothesis is that there have been changes in how some classes are
archived in later nib versions and the current code isn't reading some
properties correctly.

Gregory Casamento
address@hidden
Open Logic Corporation, President/CEO