Re: NSSavePanel fragile ABI - do we care?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSSavePanel fragile ABI - do we care?
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 15:03:59 +0200

At the current state of gui breaking the ABI is fine, we do it with
almost every release. The only thing we should think about is whether we
want to make a 0.23.2 release of gui before that.

I can see what you need the _completionHandler ivar for, but what is the
purpose of the _modelessWindowController?

One other way to implement this would be to extend the sheet code in
NSApplication. At the moment sheets are just modal windows.
One simple way would be to implement a sheet delegate class that just
executes the completion block. In the long run, the other way around,
implementing sheet delegates with completion blocks will be more
elegant, but for now this could do.

Fred