Re: Clang extension for BOOL and nil

From: Vincent R.
Subject: Re: Clang extension for BOOL and nil
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 13:13:03 +0200

Le 24.08.2013 13:02, Vincent R. a écrit :
Le 23.08.2013 12:32, David Chisnall a écrit :
I've been meaning to make this change for a little while. It makes a few bits of static analysis easier. I don't have time to do this next
week, but if you send a patch I'd be happy to commit it.

Please find a small patch, tested with clang but not gcc.

Don't know if it's related but when I launch Gorm on the terminal I have some warning like :

address@hidden ~/objc2cs/gnustep/libobjc2/build $ Gorm
Calling [NSBrowserDelegate -browser:numberOfRowsInColumn:] with incorrect signature. Method has address@hidden:address@hidden, selector has address@hidden:address@hidden Calling [NSBrowserDelegate -browser:titleOfColumn:] with incorrect signature. Method has @address@hidden:address@hidden, selector has @address@hidden:address@hidden Calling [NSTableViewDataSource -numberOfRowsInTableView:] with incorrect signature. Method has address@hidden:address@hidden, selector has address@hidden:address@hidden Calling [NSOutlineViewDataSource -outlineView:numberOfChildrenOfItem:] with incorrect signature. Method has address@hidden:address@hidden@24, selector has address@hidden:address@hidden@24 Calling [NSOutlineViewDataSource -outlineView:child:ofItem:] with incorrect signature. Method has @address@hidden:address@hidden@28, selector has @address@hidden:address@hidden@32 Calling [NSOutlineViewDataSource -outlineView:numberOfChildrenOfItem:] with incorrect signature. Method has address@hidden:address@hidden@24, selector has address@hidden:address@hidden@24 Calling [NSOutlineViewDataSource -outlineView:child:ofItem:] with incorrect signature. Method has @address@hidden:address@hidden@28, selector has @address@hidden:address@hidden@32 Calling [NSOutlineViewDataSource -outlineView:child:ofItem:] with incorrect signature. Method has @address@hidden:address@hidden@28, selector has @address@hidden:address@hidden@32 Calling [NSOutlineViewDataSource -outlineView:child:ofItem:] with incorrect signature. Method has @address@hidden:address@hidden@28, selector has @address@hidden:address@hidden@32 Calling [NSOutlineViewDataSource -outlineView:child:ofItem:] with incorrect signature. Method has @address@hidden:address@hidden@28, selector has @address@hidden:address@hidden@32 Calling [NSOutlineViewDataSource -outlineView:numberOfChildrenOfItem:] with incorrect signature. Method has address@hidden:address@hidden@24, selector has address@hidden:address@hidden@24 Calling [NSOutlineViewDataSource -outlineView:child:ofItem:] with incorrect signature. Method has @address@hidden:address@hidden@28, selector has @address@hidden:address@hidden@32 Calling [NSOutlineViewDataSource -outlineView:child:ofItem:] with incorrect signature. Method has @address@hidden:address@hidden@28, selector has @address@hidden:address@hidden@32