Re: GNUstep CoreData

From: Luboš Doležel
Subject: Re: GNUstep CoreData
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 08:01:07 +0200

In multiple European countries, copyright is absolutely non-transferrable (except for employment contracts and after the death of the owner). FSF very likely doesn't know about this. I'm mot gonna mention those countries, because it'd strip up some madeness, even GPL wasn't a legally valid license in different EU countries up until recently. Nobody ever cared.

I'd assume that this rejection is somehow based on the U.S. trade embargo.

Lubos