Re: Windows installers

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Windows installers
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 20:57:20 -0600

On Sep 29, 2013, at 5:34 PM, Germán Arias <address@hidden> wrote:

> Could be possible update the Windows installers? Or there
> are instructions at some place about how make these?

You can get instructions and files to build the installer here:

http://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/tools/installers/trunk/nsis

I tried to build a new installer recently.  Unfortunately, gnustep-base does
not compile with the latest mingw. Part of this as some windows headers have
been deprecated and now headers are included in different orders which breaks
the compilation.  More unfortunately is that I've been going from one disaster
to another and haven't had time to try to fix it.

Adam