Re: Problem with tabviews

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Problem with tabviews
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 00:20:39 -0600

Thanks for the report! This one should be fixed now as well.

It was a small code change but the explanation behind it is long; see ChangeLog
for more detail. The cause was an earlier change I made for NSTabView to use
flipped coordinates, and now the NSTabView subview frames in archives are
incorrect.

Eric