Re: Problem with tabviews

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Problem with tabviews
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:32:23 +0200

Hi,

Eric Wasylishen wrote:
Thanks for the report! This one should be fixed now as well.

It was a small code change but the explanation behind it is long; see ChangeLog
for more detail. The cause was an earlier change I made for NSTabView to use
flipped coordinates, and now the NSTabView subview frames in archives are
incorrect.

fine. this fixes also a Problem with the "Page layout" panel which I was about to report!

I see now that the tabs in the page Panel do not fit. Did they never fit and our wiindow is just too small or the descriptions too long? Or did it work before? I don't remember... I'll test on an unupdated machine.

Riccardo