Gemas editor for ProjectCenter

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Gemas editor for ProjectCenter
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 01:11:18 -0600

I'm working in a bundle for allow the use of Gemas editor inside
ProjectCenter. This is currently usable, but I want add other
characteristics before a release. You can get it from SVN:

http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/gnustep-nonfsf/apps/gemas/

cd Bundle/Gemas and make && make install. Then open PC preferences and
set "Gemas" as the editor. This editor use the Gemas preferences, not
the PC preferences. Autocomplete is available for GNUstep classes, just
type "Ctrl+p". I will add some methods later and improve the use of TAB
key. Any feedback is welcome.

Germán.