Re: Question about NSUndoManager

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Question about NSUndoManager
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 17:24:24 +0100

Hi Germán,

Germán Arias wrote:
Try this:

1: Open Graphos.
2: Display the "Edit" menu.
3: Add some object to the document, and don't move
     the mouse out of the document window.
4: The "Undo" menu item don't display a title.
5: Move the mouse out of the document
      window, the title of the item is now updated.

Is this a bug on GNUstep? Or a problem in Graphos?
I can't reproduce it. I have seen in the past sometimes "blank" Undo menus, but was never able to have a testcase. I neatly get Undo create Box, Circle, Path...

If I could reproduce it; I could check on Mac. However the given testcase would not pe usable on Mac either, since o get a menu you always need to move out of the window with the mouse cursor.

Riccardo