Re: Question about NSUndoManager

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Question about NSUndoManager
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 17:32:29 +0100

Hi,

Germán Arias wrote:
Well, I added a small fix in Base for don't return null objects for item title.
Hmm, perhaps that is not the real cause. By testing a bit undo, I noticed that sometimes the action has the wrong name. E.g.

1) move an object
2) edit it

now undo may sometimes show "undo move", but actually, undoing, removes the editing, but preserves the move. I suppose that at the beginning, there is no previous action, so you got "".

On the other hand, the undo doesn't works properly on Graphos. If you
add a circle and then resize it, the menu offers the option to "Undo edit
path", but don't works.

Right! Path editing did save the stack shallow and not deep, which is wrong, I fixed that. Thanks, already commited.

Riccardo