NSThread defaultThread

From: Doug Warren
Subject: NSThread defaultThread
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 17:43:57 -0800

Just to confirm there currently is no way to set the defaultThread once it's been set by +[NSThread initialize] correct?  I realized today that for an application I have where the GNUstep library is loaded and +initialized is called from Java on a different thread than the JNI thread where I do all the GNUStep work.  And as such no thread that would ever execute Objective C code was considered the mainThread.  I'd like to either delay setting it until sometime after initialize or have a function to override the value from a different thread.  But from looking at the code nothing like that currently exists correct?

Thanks,
-Doug